Monday 28 April 2008

1st Comment-

In response to the blog on Jeremy Kyle (http://leannemulloy.blogspot.com/2008/04/jeremy-kyle.html).
I have mixed feelings when talking about the show, there are couples who solve their differences although maybe not it the correct way. Personally I would never take part in the show or anything similar to it, as I would not like my details broadcast to the nation. On the other hand, if a couple who's relationship is in danger of ending, the show does act as a savior and place to air their views. Jeremy adds his input although He can dominate the conversation (It is HIS show), which I dont think helps at all.

You mentioned that you watch programmes like Jerry Springer', surely that falls into the same catagorey? Both involve coming onto a stage, live on television and having your intimate details raised by a host eager to boost ratings. All guest's should know what to expect before they dish out insults alike for us all to see.

No comments: